moers festival is accessible for people using a wheelchair or mobility device. This was made possible by the help of the "Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband", a German association for the disabled, who come and help at the festival since 1997.
At a glance >
- For inquiries please contact +49 (0) 2841/9 00 00, Andreas Fateh at ‘Paritätische Wohlfahrtsverband’.
- The moers festival hall has accessible toilets.
- A reserved wheelchair area can be found at the front of the venue near the stage.
- Two wheelchairs are available free of charge.
- There is an accessible box office at the festival.
In 2004, moers festival received the an award as a best practise example for a barrier free cultural event by the German automobile club ADAC.